Jun 23, 2009

Re-united by Flickr

A few days ago I received a couple of comments under the following photos of one of my favorite designed classic cars, the Bristol. I photographed these when I was living in London back in the late 80's. I had forgotten the name of the car, but someone from Germany clued me in. If you read under these 2 pictures you will see what I mean by Re-united. Hanneke4 said:
Used to own this very car... FANTASTIC, not just in looks, went really well too :) I had wondered what had happened to it, so just googled it...

And this: Hanneke4 said:
My ex hb and I used to own this baby... God, I want it back now... It is the original Bristol 403 (1953) that went on a peace mission from Bristol to Bordeaux in 1954...

You ask how would she know this is the same Bristol, well I indicated where it was frequently parked in London, that would be off of New Bond Steet.

No comments: