Mar 6, 2008
Santa Fe Architecture
The architecture of Santa Fe is probably one of the draws of the tourism industry. I've always enjoyed the variety of home styles throughout the community, but it was never real clear at what style I was looking at.(sorry about the "at") I found a great pdf booklet within the website for the new Oshara Village sustainable community which will be located adjacent to the Santa Fe Community College. With photographic examples this booklet makes it very easy to distinguish Craftsman, Territorial, and Pueblo revival styles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I really like the Pueblo style homes.
I'm with you Dave. Back in '86 I bought a book, "Santa Fe Style", if you ever get a chance, take a look through.
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Placa de VĂdeo, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://placa-de-video.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment