As some of you know I was seriously ill for about month. I am ok for now. But I am curious about one thing. I have lost all interest in tasting or smelling that morning cup(s) o'coffee. We're talking talking 40+ years of enjoying java. What happened?
I don't know.
I developed my taste for coffee when I was very young, maybe 9 or 10. When visiting my grandmother she would set me up with a small cup of very sweet and creamy(evaporated milk) coffee usually a brand of decaf called Sanka, against my mothers wishes. I kept it a secret until now and I told my 88 year old mom, and her response was "she did what!"
Well, I did try a cup and it was totally unappealing and bitter; one sip and I threw it out.
Does anyone out there know why this happened?


No comments:
Post a Comment