It's like someone turned a switch or lowered the thermostat. Instant Autumn, just like that. It was the hottest, driest summer in recorded history here (Temescal Canyon/Glen Ivy Hot Springs, CA). Glad it's over. I can start walking long distances again any time of day without worry of heatstroke.
Today we are having cool showers as a little extra benefit and tonight snow above 7000 ft.
I accept and enjoy all changes but I am attached to Fall. Happy when it arrives and sorry to see it go.
I always think clearer and seem to enjoy life more in cooler, temperate weather. That is why I enjoyed living in the English countryside. Think there maybe something true in that particular "body types" function better in certain climates. I believe I read something about this in an ayurvedic brochure or a lecture I attended. Will check it out again.
I wish your fall to be another enjoyable experience.


No comments:
Post a Comment